Reading is one of my favorite past times. There’s nothing better than, for a few hours, escaping to someone else’s world.
For the past few years I have been keeping a running list of which books I’ve read throughout that year. It’s fun to look back on each one. It almost serves as a little time machine into who I was in that small phase of my life.
One of my favorite weekend activities is going to Half-Priced Books and browsing the clearance section. One time I left with 10 books for just $30.
Sharing with others is a such a huge part of who I am so I thought that I would release my lists out into the world.
- Something Blue by Emily Giffin
- Vision in White by Nora Roberts
- Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
- Happily Ever After by Nora Roberts
- Bloom by Kelle Hampton
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- A Farewell to Arms by Earnest Hemingway
- Love the One You’re With by Emily Giffin
- The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Watermelon by Marian Keyes
- The Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-hour Book Store by Robin Sloan
- The Language of Flower’s Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- Mr. Miracle by Debbie Maycomber
- At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks
- Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews
- How to Stop Time by Matt Haig
- Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
If you have any book suggestions send them my way!